10/26/2013 6:46pmA recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that first-born children do better in school than us kids who were born later. Parents, however, don't seem to think the catalyst to their children's academic achievements is so cut and dry.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake