09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- Final missionary wounded at Brussels airport returns home