09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Police don’t believe ISIS flag at high school was placed by anyone tied to Islamic State