09/05/2013 7:28pmWe knew that Dad's lung cancer was in its late stages, but hadn't considered that he wouldn't be able to attend his granddaughter's wedding. But four days before, he was transferred to hospice care. How our family dealt with the terrible tragedy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah; I-15 near Nephi reopens
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- UTA program helps officers ID riders with 'invisible disabilities'
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant