06/21/2013 7:53pmAs someone trying to be a better parent — one who considers himself to be the Prodigal Dad — it was important to educate myself on bullies and bullying, using my own personal experience and new knowledge to give my daughter a better life.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- Eagle Mountain neighbors fear man camping in ravine is watching, photographing them
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC