04/25/2013 8:38pmDiapers? Who needs 'em? That's the mentality of a growing group of parents who ditch the Huggies and rely instead upon cues from their baby that indicate it's time to answer the call of nature.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Looking back at 'Mormon Gold' coins, other historical Utah currencies
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Injuries won't be a concern for BYU's starting quarterback in 2016
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Missing 92-year-old with dementia found safe
- Hogle Zoo gets MRI for sick sea star