04/25/2013 8:38pmDiapers? Who needs 'em? That's the mentality of a growing group of parents who ditch the Huggies and rely instead upon cues from their baby that indicate it's time to answer the call of nature.
Browse by Day Archive
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- 'Vicious' dog set for euthanasia as owner fights Santaquin city ordinance
- From Left Field: One of the worst own goals ever; LeBron misses wide-open dunk
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes