04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial