04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later