04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake