04/01/2013 9:02pmAs we age, our skin slows down its cell turnover rate and we start to feel bumps, dry spots and fine lines on our face. No matter what the cause, most of us just want to slow the process down. In this Mommy Medicine column: two easy, at-home facials that will do just that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA
- Teacher turnover tied to working conditions, expert says; Love talks need to 'fix it' following Fla. attack