04/01/2013 9:02pmAs we age, our skin slows down its cell turnover rate and we start to feel bumps, dry spots and fine lines on our face. No matter what the cause, most of us just want to slow the process down. In this Mommy Medicine column: two easy, at-home facials that will do just that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- School's out: Spring sports championships signal end of 2016-17 season