04/01/2013 9:02pmAs we age, our skin slows down its cell turnover rate and we start to feel bumps, dry spots and fine lines on our face. No matter what the cause, most of us just want to slow the process down. In this Mommy Medicine column: two easy, at-home facials that will do just that.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again