03/28/2013 7:27pmThe average marrying age of American women is at an all-time high. But a new study reveals another trend: a growing number of women are becoming mothers long before they choose to say "I do."
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- McAdams expected to make site recommendation public Friday morning
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Fire captain's discrimination lawsuit against Salt Lake moves to federal court
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?