03/26/2013 8:52amThe Parents Television Council, a national group, recently conducted its own study of violence and gun-related violence on primetime network television. The results showed half of shows were violent.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Missing skier survives 2 nights in frigid weather
- Mom carrying baby without brain to term — to donate the organs
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- A better understanding of depression
- Woman critically injured, 13 dogs killed in Orem house fire
- Committee blocks abortion rule change; Unwanted houseguests could be charged with trespassing
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15