03/11/2013 7:37pmOne of every seven people in the United States will develop a nosebleed at some point, thanks in large part to the structure of the human nose. But there are factors that contribute to an increased risk, as well as a few easy ways to stop the bleeding.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- Road to Understanding
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- IS group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack