03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- The Latest: Lawyer says conspiracy charge can baffle jury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Planned Parenthood appeals decision stands in unusual review
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?