03/01/2013 7:39pmMy wife wants to buy a gun, and I am inclined to stay out of her way. But honestly, just thinking about having a gun in the house makes me sweat bullets — especially after an incident involving my 3-year-old son and a rifle bigger than he was.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law over objections
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Woman, 20, charged with plowing into Capitol Police cruiser