02/17/2013 7:57pmOn March 11, 2012, Rachel and Jason Warner, not knowing how long they would be gone, kissed their four older children goodbye. The two parents, along with their 4-day-old son, Ryker, boarded an air helicopter to make the 2,000 mile journey from Salt Lake City to Boston in an effort to save their baby boy's life.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden