01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Google Earth just got way better
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'