01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County