01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment