01/10/2013 7:31pmIn a bold move, I declared our latest family road trip "tech zombie free," banning all electronic devices. This announcement met with heavy resistance. Here's why we did it, and how we survived.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer