11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette
- Trump bests Clinton in two-way race in Utah, poll shows
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'