11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Orem resident Dan Hemmert appointed to Utah Senate
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven