'He is finally returning home': Body of Maj. Brent Taylor arrives in Utah
The body of Maj. Brent Taylor has arrived in Utah.
Latest News & Features
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 11:04pm
The Jazz fell to the Mavericks in a historically bad performance. What does that mean, if anything, for the Jazz moving forward?
Ben Lockhart, KSL | Posted Nov 14th - 10:15pm
About 85 percent of all firearm deaths from 2006 to 2015 in Utah were the result of suicide, according to a newly released study overseen by the Utah Department of Human Services with the help of the Harvard School of Public Health.
Ashley Imlay, KSL | Posted Nov 14th - 9:41pm
Utah's yes votes for Proposition 4 have taken a lead of 2,250 votes out of 932,714 ballots following the latest release of results by three counties Wednesday.
The Associated Press | Posted Nov 14th - 9:10pm
Harrison Barnes scored 19 points and the Dallas Mavericks handed the Jazz their worst loss since moving to Utah, 118-68 on Wednesday night.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 9:09pm
As the west side of Utah County continues growing at a rapid rate, Alpine School District officials are preparing to handle the influx of students.
Devrie Pettit, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Nov 14th - 8:36pm
While the holidays may be a celebrated time of year, there's a lot going on. Splitting time evenly with families, budgeting for gifts, giving to those in need, planning, work deadlines and attending various gatherings can add extra stress to life.
Jeremiah Jensen, KSL TV | Posted Nov 14th - 8:04pm
Rubio has turned the most painful moment of his life into motivation to make a difference for others in their own fight against cancer.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Nov 14th - 7:31pm
Everyone has seen drivers drift across traffic lanes as their eyes go from the road to their laps or whose heads jerk up as they come to a sudden stop, cellphone in hand.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 7:00pm
Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams still leads an extremely tight Utah’s fourth congressional district race that remains too close to call a week after the Nov. 6 election. Here's what would happen to his current position.
Elliot Spagat and Maria Verza, Associated Press | Posted Nov 14th - 6:28pm
Migrants in a caravan of Central Americans arrived in Tijuana by the hundreds Wednesday, getting their first glimpse of the robust U.S. military presence that awaits them after President Donald Trump ordered thousands of troops to the border.
Steph Grimes, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Nov 14th - 5:45pm
There are quite a few events throughout Utah to help you celebrate the start of the holiday season; here are some ideas as we kick off Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 5:21pm
Police are asking for the public’s help to locate a “vulnerable” man who has been missing for a week.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue, KSL | Posted Nov 14th - 5:13pm
Forest Supervisor Dave Whittekiend told lawmakers Wednesday a multiple agency probe is being conducted into the Forest Service's handling of the Pole Creek and Bald Mountain fires that scorched more than 120,000 acres in central Utah this summer.
Pat Reavy | Posted Nov 14th - 4:40pm
A sixth person has now been charged in connection with the death of a Duchesne County woman and severe beating of a man.
Mary Dalrymple, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 4:09pm
This week's gallery includes photos from a Veterans Day tribute to Maj. Brent Taylor, as well as more photos of beautiful fall sunsets and foliage.
Rentler | Posted Nov 14th - 3:00pm
Long-term renting is quickly becoming the new normal for many Americans. In Utah, however, home ownership is still a primary objective.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 2:54pm
Nearly 6,000 more seats will be added to Rice-Eccles Stadium by the 2021 season, according to details released in a news conference Wednesday.
Annie Knox, KSL | Posted Nov 14th - 2:10pm
A prostitution case against a Catholic priest in Salt Lake City has been resolved after he pleaded no contest, took an HIV test and paid a $680 fine.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 2:02pm
Police are looking for a person of interest in connection with a deadly stabbing that took place last week in Salt Lake City.
Spencer Durrant, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Nov 14th - 1:28pm
If you've always wanted to get into hunting but weren't sure where to start, this year's pheasant hunt is something you should consider.
Mary Dalrymple, KSL.com | Posted Nov 14th - 1:15pm
This video is just what you need to watch today to warm your heart.
- Jazz fall by 50: Coach, players try to make sense of historic loss
- Rep. Mia Love's campaign files lawsuit to halt ballot counting in Salt Lake County
- Migrant caravan groups arrive by hundreds at US border
- 'Cold': Woman who dated killer Josh Powell breaks silence in new podcast
- Sixth person charged with murder in Duchesne County attack
- Proposed law aims to take cellphones out of Utah drivers' hands
- 'He is finally returning home': Body of Maj. Brent Taylor arrives in Utah
- Former Latter-day Saint bishop who opposed 'sexually explicit interviews' loses excommunication appeal
- Study: 85% of Utah firearm deaths are suicides; gun use more lethal than other self-harm
- 2 arrested for offering sexual acts at different massage parlors, police say
- Led by gun-slinging QB Cooper Legas, Orem sets sights on historic consecutive titles in 4A
- After remarkable year, local golf star Tony Finau donates $10K to families in need
- Mavericks hold Jazz to 22 in 2nd half, win 118-68
- Jazz guard Ricky Rubio dedicating late mother's memory to fight against cancer
- Sri Lankan lawmakers fight in Parliament over PM dispute
- Afghan officials say the Taliban have killed 30 policemen in blistering overnight attack in western Farah province
- Rival lawmakers come to blows in Sri Lankan Parliament over PM dispute as speaker says country has no government
- Pakistani missing police officer's body found in Afghanistan