Utah consumer confidence high in July
The Zions Bank Utah Consumer Attitude Index for July held steady this month, declining 1.0 point to register at 114.2. Consumer confidence in Utah has remained above 110 since last July. The national Consumer Confidence Index registered at 121.1.
Mary Dalrymple, KSL.com | Posted Jul 25th - 4:01pm
This week's gallery includes drone footage comparing aerial views of Bear Lake from 2016 to 2017, as well as photos of wildfires, flooding, sunsets and Pioneer Day celebrations.
Lindsay Whitehurst, Associated Press | Posted Jul 25th - 3:20pm
A new report shows Utah women are choosing home birth at a rate double the national average, and those moms tend to be older and have more education.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Jul 25th - 2:53pm
Mary Richards | Posted Jul 25th - 2:32pm
Spencer Sutherland, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 25th - 2:01pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 25th - 1:48pm
Mary Dalrymple, KSL.com | Posted Jul 25th - 1:15pm
Linda Williams, KSL.com and Shara Park | Posted Jul 25th - 12:15pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 25th - 12:02pm
Monique Serbu, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 25th - 11:59am
Ashley Stilson and Ladd Egan | Posted Jul 25th - 11:11am
Associated Press | Posted Jul 25th - 10:31am
Associated Press | Posted Jul 25th - 9:26am
Alison Berg | Posted Jul 24th - 10:02pm
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 24th - 8:22pm
John Hollenhorst | Posted Jul 24th - 7:55pm
Jed Boal | Posted Jul 24th - 6:59pm
Sean Moody | Posted Jul 24th - 6:22pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 24th - 5:01pm
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'