I-15 northbound closes after crash causes vehicle fire at 2300 South in SLC
Flames engulf two cars after a crash on northbound I-15 at 2300 South in Salt Lake City closed the freeway Wednesday afternoon, according to the KSL Traffic Center.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 2:19pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 26th - 2:18pm
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Jul 26th - 1:50pm
At the opening of the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, former Interior Secretary Sally Jewell lamented the Trump administration's monument review, saying the new U.S. president should be looking at creating monuments, not dismantling them.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 26th - 1:48pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 26th - 12:22pm
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 12:08pm
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 11:31am
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jul 26th - 11:19am
Linda Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 11:06am
Andrew Adams | Posted Jul 26th - 9:14am
Annie Knox | Posted Jul 26th - 7:26am
Ashley Kewish | Posted Jul 25th - 11:21pm
Ashley Moser | Posted Jul 25th - 11:20pm
Ryan Morgan | Posted Jul 25th - 10:10pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 25th - 9:06pm
Annie Knox | Posted Jul 25th - 9:04pm
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 25th - 7:31pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 25th - 6:28pm
KSL.com | Posted Jul 25th - 6:04pm
Motorists in Salt Lake City and Ogden should expect delays beginning Tuesday night due to bridge repairs, Utah Department of Transportation officials said.
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'