Utah leaders warn drug lords 'we're coming,' but disclose no details of new plan
After a closed-door meeting Wednesday that ran more than an hour over schedule, Gov. Gary Herbert, House Speaker Greg Hughes and others joined local mayors to announce a new "collaborative" effort to control the "lawlessness" in the Rio Grande area.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 4:08pm
A person fleeing from Utah Highway Patrol troopers died after the vehicle they were driving collided with a semitruck Wednesday afternoon, authorities said.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 3:28pm
An Arizona man was killed on state Route 7 east of St. George Wednesday morning in a rollover accident.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Jul 26th - 3:27pm
Former Interior Secretary Sally Jewell lamented the Trump administration's monument review, saying the new U.S. president should be making new monuments, not dismantling them. She defended Bears Ears National Monument, which could see changes.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 3:23pm
Flames engulfed two cars after a crash on northbound I-15 at 2100 South in Salt Lake City closed the freeway Wednesday afternoon, according to the KSL Traffic Center.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 26th - 2:18pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 26th - 1:48pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 26th - 12:22pm
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 12:08pm
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 11:31am
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jul 26th - 11:19am
Linda Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 26th - 11:06am
Andrew Adams | Posted Jul 26th - 9:14am
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 26th - 8:03am
Hundreds of thousands of ballots will be hitting Utahn's mailboxes this week ahead of the Aug. 15 primary.
Annie Knox | Posted Jul 26th - 7:26am
Ashley Kewish | Posted Jul 25th - 11:21pm
Ashley Moser | Posted Jul 25th - 11:20pm
Ryan Morgan | Posted Jul 25th - 10:10pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 25th - 9:06pm
Annie Knox | Posted Jul 25th - 9:04pm
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 25th - 7:31pm
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'