Mitt Romney raised, spent more than 5 times Democratic opponent in U.S Senate race
Republican Mitt Romney raised and spent more than five times as much as his Democratic opponent on his way to the U.S. Senate.
Latest News & Features
Elana Schor, Associated Press | Posted Dec 10th - 3:06pm
Environmental activists are ramping up a pressure campaign designed to drum up Democratic support for a sweeping agenda to fight climate change, with the 2020 presidential campaign in their sights.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Dec 10th - 2:08pm
A student was taken into custody and removed from a high school after authorities said he told his teacher and classmates he had a gun in his backpack Monday morning.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Dec 10th - 2:01pm
Two Cedar City men were arrested over the weekend outside Zion National Park after police say one of them tried to use a hotel pool and hot tub by impersonating an officer.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Dec 10th - 1:19pm
A man who police say had thousands of images of child pornograpjy on an SD card was arrested after a co-worker found the card lying in the parking lot of their business, according to court records.
Susan Scutti, CNN | Posted Dec 10th - 12:48pm
The current guidelines for genetic testing of breast cancer patients limit the number of women who can get tested. Because of these restrictions, these tests miss as many patients with hereditary cancers as they find, according to a study published Monday in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Mary Dalrymple, KSL.com | Posted Dec 10th - 12:30pm
It's the perfect time to get inspired by all the kind acts happening in the community.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Dec 10th - 12:13pm
Utah has few answers as it looks to rebound amid its most difficult stretch of the non-conference schedule.
Hannah Leavitt, KSL.com | Posted Dec 10th - 11:51am
Thieves cut the gas lines on Jarad Winterton's van in November. Instead of lashing out, he decided to give back to the community by giving away gas gift cards that totaled the amount he spent on his car repairs.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Dec 10th - 11:01am
Before Donovan Mitchell took the Jazz to San Antonio on Sunday, he was big in town for a brief layover — and looking for a spot to watch some Friday night hoops.
The Associated Press | Posted Dec 10th - 10:49am
Cookie retailer Mrs. Fields will pay more than $26,000 in penalties to settle a claim that it discriminated against non-U.S. citizens authorized to work.
Katie McKellar, Deseret News | Posted Dec 10th - 10:25am
After finding poor data and "weak" information systems, auditors determined Utah "lacks oversight and performance measures" within its homeless system, and were unable to answer legislators' questions about which programs have been working.
Mark Sherman, Associated Press | Posted Dec 10th - 9:58am
The Supreme Court on Monday avoided a high-profile case by rejecting appeals from Kansas and Louisiana in their effort to strip Medicaid money from Planned Parenthood, over the dissenting votes of three justices.
Tania Dean, KSL TV | Posted Dec 10th - 9:30am
Sometimes a little service to get you in the Christmas spirit is as simple as a fresh coat of nail polish or a new haircut.
Marley Jay, Associated Press | Posted Dec 10th - 9:04am
U.S. stocks remain volatile Monday as major indexes swung from sharp losses in morning trading to modest gains in the afternoon. Energy and financial companies are falling and technology companies are rising.
Jonathan Drew, Associated Press | Posted Dec 10th - 8:34am
Snowed-in Southerners made the best of a day without work or school Monday while officials warned that roads remained treacherous even as the worst of a wintry storm departed.
Zeke Miller, Jill Colvin and Catherine Lucey, Associated Press | Posted Dec 10th - 8:02am
President Donald Trump is considering at least four people to serve as his next chief of staff, after plans for an orderly succession for departing John Kelly fell through.
Ray Boone, KSL TV | Posted Dec 10th - 7:43am
A Utah food truck was featured on the Food Network's "Big Food Truck Tip" and received a generous tip of $10,000.
Sean Walker, KSL.com and Yvette Cruz, KSL.com | Posted Dec 10th - 7:21am
Here are 10 stories you may have missed this weekend. As always, click on the headline to read the full story.
Kim Giles, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Dec 10th - 7:01am
In this edition of LIFEadvice Coach Kim shares some reasons you might hate the holidays and how to cope.
Gregory Krieg, CNN | Posted Dec 10th - 6:43am
Former FBI Director James Comey asked American voters Sunday night to end Donald Trump's presidency with a "landslide" victory for his opponent in 2020.
- Mrs. Fields Cookies settles discrimination claim for $26K
- Utah food truck a big winner on the Food Network
- A young mayor, his friend, and a fatal attraction to opioids
- Great Clips of the Week: Donovan Mitchell goes back to school
- Comey calls on Americans to 'use every breath we have' to oust Trump in 2020
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- 'I can't breathe.' Jamal Khashoggi's last words disclosed in transcript, source says
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Mitt Romney raised, spent more than 5 times Democratic opponent in U.S Senate race
- Stocks slip on China-US tensions; oil resumes its slide
- In unusual admission, French President Emmanuel Macron says he's partially responsible for anger fueling protests
- French President Macron criticizes 'inadmissible violence' of protests, promises 'all means' to restore calm
- Macedonia parliament attack amnesty sparks prison protest
- US blocks ex-Gambian president, family from entering
- Google accelerates Plus closure after another privacy lapse
- Former health care executive charged with securities fraud
- French president promises to scrap a tax hike on poor and low-income retirees
- French president promises to speed up tax relief, urges companies to give bonuses to struggling workers