Utah high court moves to let 'Dreamer' law school grads practice in state
The Utah Supreme Court moved forward with a rule Monday to allow undocumented law school graduates to legally practice in the state.
Latest News & Features
Jennifer Guzman, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 7:58pm
When Jordan and Jennifer Olsen were planning their business venture into the culinary world, they decided to buy the restaurant where they first met and fell in love 22 years ago: a Subway shop.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 7:32pm
The public comment period regarding a water pipeline project in southern Utah is now open, as the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation prepares an Environmental Impact Statement regarding the project.
Yvette Cruz, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 6:35pm
Bundle up, grab a hot beverage of your choice and get ready to see some spectacular light displays. Use our holiday lights map to find locations near you.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 6:11pm
Salt Lake City ranked second-worst in the U.S. this year for porch pirates, according to a study from Safe Wise.
Eagle Gate College | Posted Dec 9th - 6:02pm
If you're ready for a career change, a new job in nursing might be a good choice for you.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue, KSL | Posted Dec 9th - 5:43pm
Kirk Takeshi Fuchigami Jr. was laid to rest with full military honors at the Brigham City Cemetery on Monday.
Aj Willingham, CNN | Posted Dec 9th - 4:16pm
A man who helped inspire a multimillion-dollar movement to help find a cure for ALS has died.
The Associated Press | Posted Dec 9th - 3:23pm
The U.S. government across three White House administrations misled the public about failures in the Afghanistan war, often suggesting success where it didn't exist, according to documents obtained by The Washington Post.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Dec 9th - 3:23pm
Police confirmed Monday that a man found dead in the passenger seat of his own truck over the weekend was shot.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 2:05pm
Three men and a dog suffered from hypothermia but are expected to recover after their boat got swamped during a duck hunting trip on Utah Lake Sunday.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 1:40pm
The first trailer for "Ghostbusters: Afterlife," a sequel to the 1984 original due out in theaters next year, shows events taking place some 30 years after what happened in the original films.
Ray Boone, KSL TV | Posted Dec 9th - 1:15pm
A Utah woman said breeding and selling hedgehogs helped her escape domestic violence after she felt trapped and isolated in a relationship.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 12:43pm
As a light rain blanketed the field at Levi’s Stadium Friday night, Utah athletes and coaches let the reality of a stunning loss sink in.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Dec 9th - 12:19pm
In 2011, Francisco Javier Martinez was sentenced to one to 15 years in the Utah State Prison for killing his 3-month-old son by inflicting serious head trauma.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 11:47am
Legendary Utah saxophonist Joe McQueen, whose career spanned eight decades and included playing with some of the greatest jazz musicians of all time, died Saturday at the age of 100.
Gillian Friedman, Deseret News | Posted Dec 9th - 11:17am
They aren’t really Hanukkah films at all: They are Christmas movies, the Jewish characters merely ornaments.
Great Clips of the Week: Sewell brothers from Oregon, Utah share touching moment at Pac-12 championship
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 11:02am
Few in the stadium should have been happier than Penei Sewell.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Dec 9th - 10:46am
A Clearfield man arrested after allegedly hitting two pedestrians, killing one, admitted to drinking at a Salt Lake bar before getting in his car and driving, according to police.
Here's why Gov. Herbert thinks the state should appropriate $10.2M for your kid's computer science education
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Dec 9th - 9:46am
Utah tech leaders launched a computer science fund with $4 million Monday, and Gov. Gary Herbert declared the second week of December Computer Science Education Week.
- Couple buys the Subway shop where they met and fell in love over 20 years ago
- ‘It’s not normal’: 8 semitrucks lose control on same section of I-15 in 2-week period
- Have You Seen This? Provo police share funny video about avoiding porch pirates
- Utah high court moves to let 'Dreamer' law school grads practice in state
- West Valley man found dead in church parking lot was shot, police say
- Democrats poised to unveil 2 impeachment articles vs. Trump
- 14-year-old girl located after being reported missing in Salt Lake City
- Provo man charged with abusing 1-year-old girl
- Up to 13 feared dead in volcanic eruption off New Zealand
- Here’s your chance to provide input on the Lake Powell Pipeline project
- Utah secures defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley to 'long-term' contract extension
- Losing hurts, but the future remains strong for Utah
- 'The annoyingly right thing': How Donovan Mitchell feels about Chris Paul's delay-of-game antics
- Great Clips of the Week: Sewell brothers from Oregon, Utah share touching moment at Pac-12 championship
- Utah Wildlife Board approves new mule deer plan, some changes to hunting drawing process
- Bridal Veil Falls poised to get upgrades that will improve area's safety, accessibility
- A polar bear was spray-painted with graffiti. Experts fear it won't survive
- Avalanche warning in effect along Wasatch Front