Estimated read time: 1-2 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) A Draper business reopens this morning after about 20 people were evacuated, complaining of headaches and nausea.
The fire department and HAZMAT were called last night to ACS on 123rd South in the call center. Crews used sensors that detect chemicals but didn't find anything.
Capt. Michael White, Unified Fire Authority: "We sent the HAZMAT team in with some specialized sensors to check the room that was a concern, and that has come back all clear. They are not picking up anything at all."
Five people were taken to the hospital as a precaution. The building has since been reopened and crews will not investigate any further.