Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) An early-morning fire forces residents to evacuate their home in Holladay.
Fire crews arrived to smoke pouring out the home's attic at 800 East 4300 South. They were able to put the fire out quickly.
It's under investigation, but officials believe a wood burning stove may have caught insulation in the attic on fire.
Damage is estimated at $30,000. No one was hurt.