News / Utah / 
Toddler Home after Getting Second, Third Degree Burns

Toddler Home after Getting Second, Third Degree Burns

Posted - Nov. 13, 2003 at 10:23 a.m.



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(Salt Lake City-AP) -- A toddler is home today after being hospitalized for severe burns.

The two year old was flown to the burn center at the University of Utah with burns on his right hand and both legs Tuesday night.

The boy apparently pulled on the cord of a deep fryer, spilling hot grease on him at his home Tuesday night.

He suffered second and third degree burns.

(Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast