Fireworks Started Sandy House Fire

Fireworks Started Sandy House Fire

Save Story

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- A blaze that destroyed a garage and three cars in Sandy was no accident.

The Sandy Fire Chief says fireworks caused the fire in this garage early Monday morning.

Crews were able to protect the house from the flames, but the garage was a complete lose, as well as two of the four cars.

Fireworks Started Sandy House Fire

The owner of the home is a Captain with Salt Lake County Fire.

The damage is estimated at nearly 80-thousand dollars.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast