News / Utah / 
Fire Engulfs West Jordan Garage

Fire Engulfs West Jordan Garage

Posted - Aug. 25, 2004 at 11:58 a.m.



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- West Jordan fire officials say fireworks may be the cause of a fire in a family's garage.

The garage, near 7575 S. 3362 West, was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived early this morning.

Fire Engulfs West Jordan Garage

The cause appears accidental. But witnesses say someone was shooting off fireworks behind the garage earlier in the evening.

The family got out okay.

But their garage is a loss of about 20 thousand dollars.

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast