News / Utah / 
Candle Starts Fire in Salt Lake County Apartment

Candle Starts Fire in Salt Lake County Apartment

Posted - Nov. 26, 2004 at 7:53 a.m.



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A candle started a fire in a Salt Lake County apartment late last night.

The blaze started in the living room at 4227 S. Holladay Blvd., just before midnight. Two people were home at the time.

A 37-year-old man cut his arm breaking a window to let the smoke out. He was hopsitalized, but is expected to be fine.

Damage is estimated at 20-thousand dollars.

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast