CEDAR CITY, Utah (AP) -- Police are investigating the electrocution death of a worker in Cedar City.
It happened near a construction site Monday afternoon.
Authorities say Tommy Martinez was electrocuted and another man shocked after a guy wire they were hanging on between telephone poles hit a live power line.
The two St. George men worked for Neils Fugal Sons Company. Officials say the man who was shocked will be O.K.
The Cedar City fire chief said this is the first electrocution that he knows of in Iron County.
(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)