Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) A fire breaks out at a rehabilitation center in Salt Lake City.
Firefighters were called to the Arlington Hills Rehabilitation Center at 165 S. 1000 East around 4:30 this morning. They found smoke coming from the building, and moved in to find a small pile of trash smoldering in a room on the second floor.
There were occupants in the room, and investigators believe a resident may have set the fire.
Four people were treated for smoke inhalation. Investigators are still on the scene this morning.
A second alarm was called because 80 to 100 residents live at the facility and the situation could have been much worse.