Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) -- Police are investigating a possible drug overdose by five workers at an American Fork business.
A 40-year old man stopped breathing after coming back to work from lunch. An ambulance arrived and, in the meantime, four other workers started vomiting or passing out.
All five were taken to the hospital, two were unconscious when they were transported.
It turns out all five had gone to lunch together, where police believe the men likely abused drugs and became sick from overdosing.