Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) -- A hospital emergency room had to make an emergency call early this morning.
Employees at Pioneer Valley Hospital complained of burning eyes and throats after exposure to a chemical. Police evacuated 20 people from the emergency room.
HAZ-MAT teams tested the air, but found nothing.
The E-R was the only part of the hospital affected.