Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) -- A downtown Pizza Hut went up in flames overnight.
Fire crews believe the blaze could have started in a garbage can, outside the building. Flames quickly crawled up the side of the building, stretching to the roof and inside the restaurant.
The Pizza Hut is located near 800 W. North Temple in Salt Lake.
Officials estimate damage is at least ten-thousand dollars.
No one was hurt in the blaze.