This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) A small apartment fire in Layton destroyed a family's belongings today.
The fire started this morning at a building on 2900 N. and 400 West. Neighbors saw smoke coming from the unit and called 911.
Firefighters put the blaze out quickly, but everything inside was destroyed.
The family who lived there wasn't home at the time and no one was hurt.