Estimated read time: 2-3 minutes
SALT LAKE CITY — Bowl season is heating up, and we've got some great matchups ahead for you to pick.
We start the second half of the bowl season with a bowl game that involves Utah State on Dec. 27 and concludes with Utah in the Rose Bowl on Jan. 2 before the final pick of the season in the national championship game.
If you were just messing around with picks before, it's time to get serious and closeout the college football season strong! There's no time for mistakes or slip ups; it's time for the best you have left in the tank. Shake off the delicious holiday dinners and go win one of the coveted gift cards (and bragging rights).
Think you can do better than us? Go make your picks if you haven't already!
Each week's first-, second- and third-place winners will get a $100, $70 and $30 Visa gift card, respectively, courtesy of Goldenwest Credit Union. The overall winners of Pick'em will receive a $500 gift card for first place, a $250 gift card for second place and a $100 gift card for third place.
Each week, we release the KSL.com sports staff picks for you to see. Can you do a better job than us? Probably, but that's the fun of it all.
This week's games are as follows, all times MST:
- Utah State vs. Memphis (Dec. 27, 1:15 p.m., ESPN)
- North Carolina vs. No. 15 Oregon (Dec. 28, 6:00 p.m., FOX)
- No. 12 Washington vs. No. 20 Texas (Dec. 29, 7:00 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 19 South Carolina vs. No. 21 Notre Dame (Dec. 30, 1:30 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 7 Clemson vs. No. 6 Tennessee (Dec. 30, 6:00 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 9 Kansas State vs. No. 5 Alabama (Dec. 31, 10:00 a.m., ESPN)
- No. 2 Michigan vs. No. 3 TCU (Dec. 31, 2:00 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 1 Georgia vs. No. 4 Ohio State (Dec. 31, 6:00 p.m., ESPN)
- No. 10 USC vs. No. 16 Tulane (Jan. 2, 11:00 a.m., ESPN)
- No. 8 Utah vs. No. 11 Penn State (Jan. 2, 3:00 p.m., ESPN)
So head on over to KSL.com Pick'em and fill out your weekly ballot.