2) It’s about time. I know we’re only 40 or so years removed from the civil rights movement but there should have been a president of a different ethnicity and a female president in this country along time ago.
3) Despite its historic nature, election night was kind of anticlimactic.
4) It was great to see people energized about an election again, especially young people. I had long hair (and more hair) and wore bell bottoms the last time that really happened.
5) Some people heading back to the state legislature better come humbled and not with the attitude “I can do anything and get reelected.”
6) Good for the Hogle Zoo and Tracy Aviary. Those are two jewels we should always maintain.
7) We’ve had a few really good presidents, a few really bad presidents and a lot in between. This country is still here. You can breath now, we’ll make it.
8) Blue, red, purple, we’re the great melting pot that makes us all Americans. Let’s not forget that when we debate the out come.
9) Who the heck are the 22,908 people who voted for Super Dell Schanze? I know some people want to be antiestablishment, but come on!