SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Mayor of South Korean city of Daegu urges its 2.5 million people to refrain from going outside as its virus cases spike.
Mayor of South Korean city of Daegu urges its 2.5 million people to refrain from going outside as its virus cases spike
- St. George police officer, 39, dies of COVID-19
- Salt Lake City avoids unwanted water year record with help from recent storms
- Is it 'futile' to discuss school mask mandates even though COVID-19 cases are surging?
- Thousands of Utahns celebrate return of this Days of '47 tradition
- Lightning bolt blows hole in roof of St. George home
- The next go-around: Is BYU an option for Big 12 if Texas, Oklahoma take off for SEC?
- 10 healthy pantry staples to keep on hand for budget-friendly and easy meals
- Tokyo Olympics begin with muted ceremony and empty stadium
- 'Pandemic of the unvaccinated': County sounds alarm as Utah reports 815 new COVID-19 cases
- Park City fire chief critically injured while on vacation