WASHINGTON (AP) — Trump administration sanctions unit of Russian oil giant Rosneft for helping skirt US embargo on Venezuelan oil.
Trump administration sanctions unit of Russian oil giant Rosneft for helping skirt US embargo on Venezuelan oil
- 'It's a miracle Jayce is alive': Victim of alleged road rage has long road to recovery
- No masks. No mandates. Did Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sound like a presidential candidate in his Utah speech?
- Approximately 4K customers without power as flash floods sweeps through Moab
- 'We're seeing really positive trends': How Utah's doing 2 months into the fire season
- 4-year-old Utah boy died after getting stuck in toy chest, police say
- 1 dead after a crash near Wellsville in Cache County
- Semitruck driver dies of injuries sustained in 4-vehicle Magna crash that injured two others
- Utah reports 843 new COVID-19 cases, but crosses 3M vaccine-dose threshold
- 'There's still prejudice': Survivors of WWII Japanese internment gather in Salt Lake City
- Top female finisher of Deseret News Marathon motivated by unique tribute to dad