BANGKOK (AP) — China's Shanghai Composite index plunges 8.7% as markets reopen to news virus outbreak has spread further.
China's Shanghai Composite index plunges 8.7% as markets reopen to news virus outbreak has spread further.
- Here's how MyKayla Skinner did in the gymnastics vault final
- I-70 closed east of Utah border after mudslide stranded 100 Colorado motorists
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- Slimmed-down Taysom Hill locked in arms race with Jameis Winston for Saints starter
- Toilet paper back on shelves, but now there's a shortage of this
- Utah man who died in sandstorm crash was beloved board game designer
- Grizzly bear chases mountain biker near area of previous attack in Idaho
- Think you can design a tiny home? Salt Lake has cash for winning ideas
- Event honoring Utah Pacific Islanders comes at 'emotional moment' for community hit hard
- Colorado man dies in Emery County crash