NEW YORK (AP) — Fotis Dulos, the Connecticut man charged with murdering his missing wife, has died, his lawyer says.
Fotis Dulos, the Connecticut man charged with murdering his missing wife, has died, his lawyer says
- The discovery of the 'Nephite Coin': A pioneer mystery
- Utah Jazz trade down and grab Baylor's Jared Butler with No. 40 pick
- Man hides 10 treasure chests in Utah outdoors
- 'Pandemic of the unvaccinated' soars as Utah reports 1,100 new cases in 1 day
- Utah's seen flooding and it's seen rain, so when will that reverse its drought trends?
- Disney rejects Scarlett Johansson's complaint over 'Black Widow' streaming release
- How can Utahns save water in drought? Governor wants to buy back your lawn
- Utah has joined a Mississippi abortion case to overturn Roe v. Wade. Here's why
- Will Utah officials follow Biden lead on vaccine mandate?
- Utah County business leader Steve Densley dies at 74