Even though voters in the decidedly red state didn’t embrace Donald Trump in 2016, they seem to be warming somewhat to the president, even as he faces possible removal from office after being impeached.
Utah poll: Would US be better or worse with Hillary Clinton as president?
- Here's how MyKayla Skinner did in the gymnastics vault final
- I-70 closed east of Utah border after mudslide stranded 100 Colorado motorists
- Toilet paper back on shelves, but now there's a shortage of this
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- Utah man who died in sandstorm crash was beloved board game designer
- Slimmed-down Taysom Hill locked in arms race with Jameis Winston for Saints starter
- Utah Olympians: Herriman's Rhyan White wins medal with medley relay
- Event honoring Utah Pacific Islanders comes at 'emotional moment' for community hit hard
- Colorado man dies in Emery County crash
- Think you can design a tiny home? Salt Lake has cash for winning ideas