PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) — Washington State has hired Jake Dickert as its defensive coordinator. Dickert is the first major hire for new Washington State coach Nick Rolovich. Dickert spent the past three seasons as a defensive coach at Wyoming. Last season, he was the Cowboys' defensive coordinator and led one of the best defenses in the country. Wyoming ranked 11th in scoring defense, allowing 17.8 points per game.
Here is the latest Pac-12 Conference sports news from The Associated Press
- 'It's a miracle Jayce is alive': Victim of alleged road rage has long road to recovery
- Utah reports 843 new COVID-19 cases, but crosses 3M vaccine-dose threshold
- Have You Seen This? Rowdy group of young elk invade swimming hole
- Utah DIY influencer account restored after hack left her feeling 'paralyzed'
- Is BYU a Big 12 expansion candidate? In TV, Cougars have surpassed 'Left Behind 8'
- Mitt Romney ready for Utah to host another Olympics, 'the sooner the better'
- DWR increases more fishing limits across Utah as drought affects fish
- Arrested Arizona man had 193 'dangerous' fentanyl pills, police say
- Britain Covey hints at his playing future, and why he believes receivers have great depth
- This simple step can thwart top phone hackers