Yield: 5 ServingsGluten Free
- 5 each 4 oz. Fresh Chicken Breasts,Skinless,Bonless
- 10 cups Mesculin Lettuce Mix
- ¾ cup Small Red Onion,Thinly Sliced
- 2½ each Fresh Peaches,Sliced
- 1¼ cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2½ tbsp. Goat Cheese,Crumbled
- ½ cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Water
Preparations:- Bake or grill at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165F. is reached.
- When chicken has cooled, dice into bite size pieces.
Dressing:- In a bowl, whisk together the mustard,balsamic and water. Cover and chill for flavors to blend.
Plate Assembly:For each salad, place 2 cups of greens in a bowl, divided evenly, top with the red onions, peaches, blueberries, chicken, and goat cheese.
Serve with 1/3 cup of dressing on the side.
280 Calories/ 430 mg Sodium/ 23 % Cal/Fat