CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Firefighters at scene of explosion that Venezuelan officials call an attack dispute the government's version of events.
Firefighters at scene of explosion that Venezuelan officials call an attack dispute the government's version of events.
- Former U. police chief, officers file $10M claim, say they were scapegoats after Lauren McCluskey murder
- Pure joy: It's hard not to be happy for Jarrell Brantley after Jazz win over Thunder
- Expert says cop was justified in pinning down George Floyd
- More strong winds forecast for northern Utah; 1 foot of snow forecast for mountains
- 'I screwed up,' says woman serving time for death of disabled adult kept in closet
- COLD: Communication breakdown between law enforcement failed Joyce Yost
- Have You Seen This? 100 mini cars battle it out on the treadmill
- Gephardt: New federal rule opens social media to debt collectors
- Long injury reports make Jazz win over Thunder a little different